23 Aug, 2019
Latest Report on Software-Defined Networking Market Size, Growth, Competitive Analysis, New Business Stratigies in IT Services,Internet Services & Infrastructure,Software & Services sector which will reach CAGR of 28.25%.
The Software-Defined Networking Market in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America and China appear to be highly fragmented due to the presence of several international, regional, and local vendors. Software-Defined Networking providers compete intensely in terms of price, quality, regulatory compliance, and innovation. To attain a competitive advantage over the other players, the vendors are focusing on technological innovations and RandD investments. The high growth potential of the market encourages the entry of several start-ups and adoption of inorganic strategies and this will, in turn, impact the performance of the vendors in the IT Services, Internet Services and Infrastructure, Software and Services Sector.
Request for Sample PDF of Report at -https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14249664
About Software-Defined Networking (SDN) Market:
Software-defined networking (SDN) can centrally manage networks with a centralized, programmable control plane. The control plane is isolated from the forwarding devices, facilitating agility and flexibility. Technavio’s software-defined networking market analysis considers sales from the physical network infrastructure, SDN applications, and controller software segments. Our analysis also considers the sales of software-defined networking solutions in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2018, the physical network infrastructure segment held the highest market share, which is expected to remain prevalent over the forecast period. The crucial component in the physical network infrastructure segment is the forwarding plane. The component is used to carrying user-generated data traffic in the network infrastructure. This factor will significantly help the physical network infrastructure segment in maintaining its leading market position. Also, our global software-defined networking report has observed market growth factors such as the demand for cloud solutions, increasing demand from enterprises for data center modernization, and an increasing number of data center investments. However, challenges such as network design challenges, security challenges and increasing threat landscape, and interoperability with the legacy network infrastructure may hamper the growth of the software-defined networking industry over the forecast period.
Software-Defined NetworkingMarket 2019 Trend, Challengeand Driver: -
Global Software-defined Networking (SDN) Market Overview:
- Rising demand for cloud solutions
- Enterprises are increasingly adopting cloud solutions owing to low OPEX and scale-up or scale-down workload facilities. The rising number of cloud data centers require effective management system for network traffic. An SDN can fulfill the requirement. As a result, the demand for SDN solutions will grow. Therefore, vendors will continue to record consistent sales. The global SDN market is expected to record a CAGR of almost 24%, despite its declining growth, during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for intent-based networking
- Enterprises are increasingly incorporating artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) in their current IT setup. SDN is a crucial component in such setups. Therefore, vendors are increasingly designing SDN products to suit intent-based networking solutions. Therefore, the rising demand for intent-based networking will have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global software-defined networking (SDN) market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the global software-defined networking market is slightly fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients in improving their market positions, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading software-defined networking (SDN) producers, which include Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., and Juniper Networks Inc.
- Also, the software-defined networking market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies in strategizing and leveraging on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
- North America(UnitedStates, Canada, andMexico)
- Europe(Germany, France, UK, Russia, andItaly)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India, andSoutheast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- The MiddleEast and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, andSouth Africa)
Have a query before purchasing this report -https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14249664
List Of Key vendorsoperating in 2019 Software-Defined Networking market space are
Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., and Juniper Networks Inc.
Consumer Landscape: -
The key to any successful business is understanding the new demands of the customers and keeping a close watch on the changing model of the client base. The more you engage with your client base, the clearer you are about the most productive ways in which to hook your ideal customer. Predicting what your customers want, even before they themselves know about it, is the first step to profitable innovation.
This Software-Defined Networking market 2019 research is a result of: -
- Qualitative analysis: -Software-Defined Networking Market drivers, 2019 Market challenges, Market trends, Five forces analysis.
- Quantitative analysis: -Software-Defined Networking Market size and forecast, 2019 Market segmentation, Geographical insights, Competitive landscape.
- Primary research: - Software-Defined Networking Industry journals and periodicals, Government bodies, Annual reports of key stakeholders.
- Secondary research: -Software-Defined Networking Manufacturers/suppliers, Channel partners, Industry experts, Strategic decision makers.
- Data synthesis:- Collation of data, Estimation of key figures, Analysis of derived insights.
- Data validation:- Triangulation with data models, Reference against proprietary, databases, Corroboration with industry experts.
Purchase this report (Price2500 USD for a single-user license)@https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14249664
Table of Contents included in Software-Defined Networking Market 2019 Report -PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Research Methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical Segmentation
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challengesAnd Many More Parts Covered.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report -
Biostimulants Industry 2017 Global Market Research report 2017 covers a detailed study of the Biostimulants Market size, growth, and share, trends, consumption, segments, application and Forecast 2023.
Surgical Sutures Market 2017 Global Industry report covers the latest market statistics, industry growth driving factors, size, share, trends, as well as Forecast till 2023. The Surgical Sutures report further covers the extensive analysis of the upcoming progress of the Surgical Sutures market. This report provides regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Latest Report on Software-Defined Networking Market Size, Growth, Competitive Analysis, New Business Stratigies in IT Services,Internet Services and Infrastructure,Software and Services sector which will reach CAGR of 28.25%.
Tags: Wire, Research Newswire, English