23 Aug, 2019
Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Global Market 2019 Share, Scope, Stake, Trends, Industry Size, Sales & Revenue, Market Size & Growth, Opportunities and Demand with Competitive Landscape and Analysis Research Report
Global “Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market 2019-2023” has been providing up and changing the worldwide economy as far as growth rate, revenue, deal, market proposition, and scope. The Global Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense market Consumption market report is an extensive analysis of this corporate field, which has been established to be one of the most profitable business verticals in futures. The Reportspecifies the complete estimate of Global Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense market business terms, in addition to presenting a brief segmentation of the industry, the expansion opportunities, as well as Key region.
Top-Listed Playersin Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market Research Report 2019-2023
- Mistras Group
- Fujifilm NDT Systems
- GE Measurement And Control
- Magnaflux Corporation
- Nikon Metrology Inc
- Olympus Corporation
- SGS Group
- Intertek Group PLC
- Applus Services SA
- Yxlon International GmbH
- Tüv Rheinland AG
- Gould-bass Co.
- FLIR SystemsInc.
Get a sample copy of the report at @https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100856
Overview of Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market:
In 2017, the non-destructive testing market was valued at USD 2.11 billion and is expected to reach a value of USD 3.83 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of nearly 10.43% during 2019 - 2023 (the forecast period). The scope of non-destructive testing (NDT) market report includes segmentation on the basis of component, equipment, service, and software. Based the type of testing, the market segmentation includes radiography testing, ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle testing and electromagnetic testing, liquid penetrant testing, visual inspection. Based on the aerospace industry, the scope of the report is limited to manufacturing, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Moreover, by region, the report covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.Growing Passenger Travel a Major Factor Driving the NDT Market in AandDThe collapse of oil prices since 2014 have spurred airline profitability. At the same time, it was widely believed that lower oil prices led to even higher growth in air traffic, as fuel savings translate into lower fares and individuals shift the savings they receive from lower energy costs towards discretionary spending such as leisure travel. Demand for air travel is exponentially increasing.In fact, over the next 20 years, around 40% of all new aircraft deliveries are expected to be for replacement purposes. However, the extended periods of depressed fuel prices may encourage aircraft operators to defer replacement of fuel-guzzling aircraft, without incurring higher operations costs. The requirement for new aircraft directly influences the non-destructive testing market in its manufacturing industry. Later when the new fleet gets into in-service, it has to go through NDT in regular intervals of time, which is expected to direct trigger to take off in the coming years.Ultrasonic Testing Is Dominating the Market among Other Testing TechniquesThe ultrasonic testing segment in the aerospace industry is expected to grow at a high pace, owing to its usage in sub-surface inspection method. In the aerospace and defense sector, the common sub-surface inspection technique is an ultrasonic testing to locate voids, cracks, and laminations, as well as to inspect welds and measure thickness. Carbon fiber reinforced plastic has become important in the aerospace industry, as an increasing number of military and civilian aircraft designs are being based around the lightweight and high-strength properties of advanced composites. These materials are subjected to cracking, hence, ultrasonic testing is used to ensure the quality of the materials to provide structural integrity. In turbine maintenance, the ultrasonic testing is used to the detect damages that are caused by erosion on the blade surfaces.North America Undoubtedly the Leader in the Aerospace and Defense SectorIn North America, the United States holds nearly 80% and Canada occupies the rest of the market share. The aerospace industry has occupied the position of a market leader since ages, which has now reached its saturation point. The market share of this end-user industry is slipping toward the Asia Pacific, where China is expected to be a market leader by 2035. Due to growing regional tensions in the Middle East, North Korea, and the South China Sea, the demand for defense products is growing, which may lead to an increase in defense budgets. To conclude, the North American aerospace and defense industry is anticipated to witness a slump in the market share over the coming years.Share your query before purchasing this report @https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100856
Key Highlights from Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market Report 2019.
Revenue and Sales Estimation — Historical Revenue and sales volume is presented and further data is triangulated with top-down and bottom-up approaches to forecast complete market size and to estimate forecast numbers for key regions covered in the report along with classified and well recognized Types and end-use industry. Additionally, macroeconomic factor and regulatory policies are as curtained in Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense industry evolution and predictive analysis.
Manufacturing Analysis —the report is currently analyzed concerning various product type and application. The Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market provides a chapter highlighting manufacturing process analysis validated via primary information collected through Industry and Key officials of profiled companies.
Competition — Leading players have been analyzed depending on their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, product/service price, sales, and cost/profit.
Demand and Supply and Effectiveness — Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market report additionally provides distribution, Production, Consumption for the complete industry.
Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense MarketTop Regions(regional analysis covers):-
- North America (the USA, Canada, andMexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, andItaly)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, andSoutheast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, andAfrica
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of NDT market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).Major Players: MISTRAS GROUP, FUJIFILM NDT SYSTEMS, GE MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL, MAGNAFLUX CORPORATION, NIKON METROLOGY, INC., OLYMPUS CORPORATION, SGS GROUP, INTERTEK GROUP PLC, APPLUS SERVICES, SA, YXLON INTERNATIONAL GMBH, TEAM, INC., TÜV RHEINLAND AG, GOULD-BASS CO., AND FLIR SYSTEMS, INC., amongst others
Buy this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100856
Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market 2019 Report Brief:-
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense market on a global and regional level
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market
- Detailed information about the market opportunities are discussed
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report
- The market numbers have been calculated using top-down and the bottom-up approaches
- The market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, ownership, and end-user industry which in turn is bifurcated on the regional level as well
- All the segments have been evaluated based on the present and the future trends
- The report deals with the in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses of the Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense market
- The report includes detailed company profiles of the prominent market players
Look into Table of Content of Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market 2019 Research Report at
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Global Market 2019 Share, Scope, Stake, Trends, Industry Size, Sales & Revenue, Market Size & Growth, Opportunities and Demand with Competitive Landscape and Analysis Research Report
Tags: Wire, Research Newswire, English